Enrolling at KCPS
Kororoit Creek Primary has a designated zone around the school which is used to determine which families have automatic admission into the school. Families which have automatic admission are closer to Kororoit Creek Primary School than any other State School according to the formula used by the Department of Education. This zone is enforced when enrolments indicate that the school can only accommodate families within the zone.
Use the following link to search for your local government school. This is the official and most up to date school zones map.
Families residing outside our designated zone are welcome to submit an ‘Expression of Interest” Application Form. If successful, you may then complete an Enrolment Form with your letter of offer.
Enrolments will be accepted from the start of Term 2 2024. Completed enrolment forms can be dropped off at the school office with the following information.
- A full birth certificate for your child or, if not born in Australia, a Passport and valid entry Visa or a Citizenship Certificate (children must turn 5 by 30th April in the year they start school)
- Statement of immunisation (this can be obtained through Medicare)
- Latest Semester reports from previous school (if transferring)
Families must be residing within the neighbourhood boundary and will need to provide:
Current council rates notices along with two current utility notices
A copy of the following (current):
- Rental agreements with RTBA bond receipt
- and two current utility notices
Documents should show the same address and parent’s/carer’s name as recorded on the school enrolment application form.
Please include all documentation as outlined above.
If you would like to attend one of our school tours, please arrive at the school office prior to the tour start time.
Monday 13th May at 4.00pm
Wednesday 15th May at 9.30am
Monday 12th August at 4.00pm
Wednesday 14th August at 9.30am
Monday 11th November at 4.00pm
Wednesday 13th November at 9.30am