Annual school photos including sibling photos were taken by Arthur Reed Photos on Tuesday 17th and Wednesday 18th November, 2020. Unique codes were issued to all students on/after photo day so you can register online to view your child’s images. To register, follow the simple instructions on your child’s individualised flyer. When images are completed and in the webshop, all parents who have registered will be notified by SMS and email so they can then view and order photos. To ensure you are purchasing school photos for the current year, please wait for notifications that 2020 images are ready to view before placing orders.
Medication Authority Form
This form MUST be completed if a child is to be given medication at school.
Note: Wherever possible, medication should be scheduled outside of school hours, eg. medication required three times a day is generally not required during a school day: It can be taken before and after school and before bed.
Community Notices & Events
2021 Parent Payments
ThinkUKnow Cyber Safety – Handout from parent session held Wednesday 27 June 2018
The Melton families and children directory can be found at meltonfamiliesandchildren.com Upcoming events and flyers are located on the bottom right hand corner of the home page.
Kororoit Creek Primary School has a uniform policy, stating that the wearing of school uniform is compulsory. The uniform must be worn correctly without fashion accessories or enhancements (including leggings under dresses) every day. Please make sure that every item of clothing is named. Uniforms can be purchased directly from the supplier – Primary School Wear, 2/51-53 Westwood Dr, Ravenhall 3023. Please note that plain black school shoes should be worn with the uniform (no colours). Summer uniform terms 1 and 4 and winter uniform terms 2 and 3. (Exception will be made for extreme weather conditions). Summer dresses are not suitable for winter and should not be worn with skivvies or tights underneath as winter uniform.
Dates to Remember
- 8 December – Grade 6 Graduation
- 9 December – Christmas Concert
- 18 December – Last day of Term 4 (staggered finish times) Surname beginning with A-G- 1.10pm, Surname beginning with H-O- 1.20pm, Surname beginning with P-Z- 1.30pm
- End of Year Celebration of Learning:
- Prep- Thursday 17 December at 10am
- Year 1- Wednesday 16 December at 1pm and 2:30pm
- Year 2- Monday 14 December at 2:30pm
- Year 3- Tuesday 15 December at 11:45am OR 2:30pm
- Year 4- Monday 14 December at 12pm – H42, H43, H44, H45, H6, H48, H49 and 12:30pm – H47
- Year 5- Tuesday 15 December at 10am H34,35,36,37,39,40 and 10:30am H41, H56
- Year 6- Monday 14 December at 11:30am
2020 Curriculum Days
(Students are not required to attend school on these days)
Tuesday 28 January
Friday 22 May
Monday 2 November
2020 Term Dates
Term 1 29/01/2020 – 27/03/2020 (Years 1 – 6)
30/01/2020 – 27/03/2020 (Prep)
Term 2 15/04/2020 – 26/06/2020
Term 3 13/07/2020 – 18/09/2020
Term 4 05/10/2020 – 18/12/2020
2020 Camping Program
Year 3 Camp Wyuna, Queenscliff 26-28 October & 28-30 October
Year 4 Camp Manyung, Mt Eliza 02 – 04 December
Year 5 Camp Lake Dewar, Myrniong 02-04 September & 25-27 November
Year 6 Camp Canberra CANCELLED